We understand that you may occasionally wish to return your purchases. We'll be happy to help you with the process.
We do not accept:
- Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
- Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
- Lingerie, jewellery, disposable items such as nappies, or nursing and maternity products like bottle warmers, if their packaging has been opened. Of course, we will take back defective products.
- Toiletries and perfumes.
- Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids' products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
- Products that have already been assembled, unless there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.
- Products you wish to exchange for a different colour or size. (We currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead).